Christmas is almost here at it is definitely the time to start some festive baking. I absolutely love cookies and this recipe is super simple and so yummy. These cookies are perfect for christmas Eve to leave out for Father Christmas, enjoy!!
For this recipe you will need:
150g dairy free butter
250g doves farm gluten free flour
150g brown sugar
100g dark large chocolate chips
1 large spoon of plain soy yoghurt
1 large spoons of peanut butter
- Heat oven 200 degrees and line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- pour the sugar and butter into a bowl and beat until creamy. Add the peanut butter and yoghurt.
- Slowly spoon in the flour and mix in the chocolate chips (you can do this using your hands).
- Spoon out the mixture into ball and flatten on the baking tray, cook for 5-7 minutes until lightly cooked and still soft.
- Wait to cool and enjoy with a delicious class of oat milk.