Heyyy thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog; It means so much to me and I can’t wait for you to try out this recipe. These pancakes are delicious light and fluffy and perfect with a variety of fillings.
I’m going to keep this recipe nice and simple. I use a food processor to make my pancakes as it means the mixture combines and the texture
300g self raising flour
5 tbs of organic maple syrup
1 tablespoon of vegan butter
1 tablespoon dairy free yoghurt
300ml plant based milk
- In a food processor add butter, flour and maple syrup and combine until you produce a smooth mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl, Slowly pour in the dairy free milk and continue to stir until smooth. Mix in the dairy free yoghurt and continue mixing.
- Heat oil in a Small non stick frying pan over a medium heat, making sure it’s not too hot.
- Add enough batter to make small round pancakes, cook for 4 minutes until the edges are solid and then flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown. Keep warm in a warm oven on the lowest heat until ready to serve.
- My favourite toppings are banana, peanut butter, frozen berries you can top your pancakes with any of these or you can choose your own favourite toppings. I have added yogurt and berries to these, enjoy making.